The V94 degausser will appeal to operators in the duplicating, production, CCTV, voice logging and instrumentation industries who will benefit from the increase in quality and efficiency that the V94 will bring.
Operation of the V94 is simple, safe and is achieved by sliding cassettes, using the guide bar, or rotating tape reels over the degausser’s surface. This provides effective erasure of any previously recorded tracks. The V94 has an automatic thermally controlled cooling fan, allowing the machine to be used to erase large batches of media. Additional electrical safety is provided by a mains supply fuse.
Service and Support
The V94 degausser comes with an impressive 36 month back to base, all parts and labor included a warranty. Extended warranties are also available. We are so confident in our product build quality that whether you opt for an extended warranty or not, our factory-based technical support team are available for free phone and email support. This support extends for the entire lifetime of ownership.
The V91 HDD Max is designed to help you comply with the following Government Mandates that require the destruction of sensitive information stored on Hard Drives and Backup Tapes before their disposal.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-88
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization NIST SP 800-36
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- California SB-1386
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
Safe & Secure
With safety in mind and to meet the latest ICNIRP Magnetic Exposure Guidelines, the V94’s field is concentrated near the top operational surface where the media is degaussed.