The PXC Series for the toughest environments
The PXC is our most durable and precise machine that was developed for applications needing precise temperature control and/or environments with medium to heavy usage. Made in the USA with powder-coated steel construction, solid aluminum rollers, stainless steel top, and hot wire supports. All Xopax wrappers are built to last a lifetime but In addition to all this, the PXC series features a solid-state control system for the front heat panel. This enables the user to adjust the temperature and also keeps the temperature more consistent. This electronic system also enables us to offer the best warranty in our industry, a lengthy three-year part, and labor for any electrical component.
Three Year Electronics Warranty!
In addition to a lifetime chassis guaranty, the PXC has an industry-best three-year electronics warranty that will make sure that you are wrapping your product without any worries of breakdown. You can also be sure of parts availability if and when the times comes that you need repair.
Available in 12″ or 20″ modes with either 120V or 240V power.
Lifetime Warranty: All parts and components, except excluded parts, are guaranteed to last the lifetime of the original buyer. A lifetime of use without worry.
Excluded Parts: Heater components only. This includes the controller, transformer, relay, and heating element. Parts excluded from the Lifetime Warranty will all be covered as follows:
PX Series machines include a one year guarantee on Excluded Parts
PXC Series machines include a three-year guarantee on Excluded Parts
Warranty: Begins from the date of sale and continues until the term has been completed. 100% of all parts and labor will be covered by this warranty when repairs are completed by an Authorized Xopax Repair Center. Shipping costs to and from Xopax are not covered under this warranty and shall be the sole expense of the customer. Please note, most repairs are simple and can be completed by the end-user with replacement parts provided by Xopax and will, therefore, save on time and shipping expenses.
Items not covered: Abusive use or damage from liquids or exposure to outdoor elements. The machine is intended to be used in an indoor environment.
Requirements for receiving repair:
Fill out the Technical Support request on the Contact page.
Return Merchandise Agreements are required for all repair requests. Do not ship machines without an RMA #, they will not be received.
Machines MUST be shipped back in an original shipping box and foam packing. If you do not keep your packaging, a replacement box and foam will be sent to you at a cost of $50.00 plus shipping fees.
If it is determined by both parties that a parts replacement is more economical and efficient, then parts will be shipped out upon receipt of payment for any applicable core charge. This core charge is fully refundable upon receipt at Xopax warehouse of failed parts. In some cases and at the sole discretion of Xopax, photographic evidence of a failed part is sufficient and core charges will not be necessary.
Return Policy: Xopax accepts returns up to thirty days from date of sale if returned unopened or in new condition. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All returns must be shipped in original box with foam supports and must have approved RMA # on the outside of the box. Any returns without an approved RMA # will be refused and returned to shipper at shipper’s expense.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Xopax hereby certifies that all films comply with the requirements of the toxics in packaging laws. Specifically: · We certify that the regulated metals of lead, mercury, cadmium, and hexavalent chromium were not intentionally added to any of our MPI 5020 series films during the manufacturing process.
We further certify that the sum of the incidental concentration levels of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium present in any MPI 5020 series film does not exceed 100 ppm by weight (CONEG model limit). These substances are also restricted or forbidden by §4 of EU Directive 2002/95/EC (the RoHS Directive).
FDA Compliance Statement
Xopax further guarantees that our films that are hereafter shipped or delivered to a purchaser, as of the date of such shipment of delivery and subject to the conditions of use or other restrictions if any, are not adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as amended. MPI 5020 series films also comply with the following Food and Drug
- 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) (1.1) and (3.1): This regulation describes polypropylene and olefin copolymers that can be safely used in articles used for packaging or holding food at low temperatures and/or room temperatures.
- 21 CFR 178.2010: This regulation lists antioxidants and/or stabilizers for polymers which may be safely used for the manufacture of articles which come into direct contact with food.
- 21 CFR 178.3130: This regulation lists antistatic and/or antifogging agents which may be safely used for the manufacture of articles which come into direct contact with food.
This is also to confirm that our films do not contain any components based on/or derived from any known or potential allergen such as, but not limited to:
- Tree nuts
- Eggs or egg derivatives
- Dairy or dairy derivatives
- Wheat or wheat products
- Soy or soy derivatives
- Gluten from rye, oats and barley
- FD&C/synthetic colors
- Sesame/poppy/caraway seeds
- Corn or corn derivatives
- Cottonseed products
- Monosodium glutamate
- Celery products
- Natural rubber latex
Toxics Statement and Proposition 65 Compliance
Xopax also certifies that our MPI 5020 series films do not contain any of the following chemicals:
Bisphenol A, PVC, phthalates (DEHP, BBP, DINP, DBP, DnHP, DNOP, DIDP), poly-brominated biphenyls (PBB) or poly-brominated biphenyl ethers (PBDE), naphthalene (and/or naphthalene compounds), melamine, benzophenone, nonylphenol, octylphenolethoxylate, asbestos, fluorinated telomeric materials, perfluorocarbon resins (PFC’s), Dioxin, benzene, phenol, sulfur, organotins (DBT and DOT), or any animal by-products.
MPI 5020 series films also pose no risk of cancer or reproductive hazards under the California Safe Drinking and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Proposition 65 – listed chemicals) directive and its amendments and therefore do not require a warning statement.
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEETCommercial Product Name Oriented Polypropylene Film
- 1.1 Chemical Family: Polyolefin Compound
- 1.2 Form: Packaging Film
- 1.3 CAS: 9003-07-0 1.4 Color: Transparent 1.5 Odor: None
- 2 Physical and safety data Tested in accordance
- 2.1 Melting Point 248-338 with: F
- 2.2 Specific Gravity
- 0.9-0.92 g/cm³
- 2.3 Vapor pressure N/A
- 2.4 Solubility in water Insoluble
- 2.5 Flash point Above 500 F
- 2.8 Auto-Ignition temperature Above 735 F
- 2.9 Explosion limits N/A
- 2.10 Thermal decomposition Will occur
- 2.11 Hazardous Decomposition Products:
Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, other harmful products of oxidation
- 2.12 Stability: Stable
- 2.13 Further information: No unusual hazards. This MSDS has been prepared in compliance with the Federal OSHA Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. This product does not contain ingredients which would be considered to be a hazardous chemical under that standard.
- 3 Transport:
- Not classified as dangerous goods
- Not restricted for transportation Road, Marine & Air
- DOT Classification: Non-regulated commodity
- 4 Regulations:
- Not Classified
- 5 Health Hazards: None
- 5.1 Emergency First Aid Procedures:
- None anticipated. Melted polymer may produce severe burns requiring a physician.
- 5.2 Respiratory protection: None required.
- 5.3 Protective clothing: None required. Use of industrial gloves and approved safety glasses meeting ANSI 2P7.1 standard recommended.
- 5.4 Fire fighting procedures: Use of trained personnel recommended.
- 5.5 Suitable extinguishing media: water fog, foam, powder, CO2, Halon (halogenated agents)
- 6.0 Environmental Protection: No special storage requirements.
- 7.0 Toxicity: Not toxic.
- 8.0 Information on local ecological effects:
When disposed of under orderly conditions no environmental damage or effects will occur. Does not contain additives based on heavy metals like cadmium (Cd), lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), or chromiumVI.
- 9.0 Further information: Unwinding, winding and passage through nips and over process rollers will tend to generate a strong electrostatic charge on the web. Static discharge devices should be properly positioned at such points to eliminate the charge and to prevent uncontrolled discharge from the web. This is particularly required in hazardous atmospheres and to protect personnel handling the film.
All statements made here are due to the most current and up-to-date state of our product knowledge. This has been derived from fully reliable sources and the opinion of persons believed to be experts, but is not to be taken as a product warrantee or of any representation of legal responsibility of the supplier.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.