The iRippit duplicator is the World’s easiest, most cost effective way of duplicating CDs or DVDs.
The iRippit duplicator is ideal for producing 50 discs at a time or as little as one. iRippit utilizes a patented technology that allows discs to be copied, tested and confirmed as complete or defective.
What does the iRippit™ do?
- Burns CDs or DVDs
- Unattended automatic 50 disc burning capability
- Windows XP / VISTA compatible
- Includes publishing software and label applicator
- Interfaces with USB 2.0 and greater
- Universal power adapter (for use anywhere in the world)
- All instructions and packaging in multiple languages
- Batch and Erase format function. Reuse your media!
- Has all necessary country certifications including UL, CE, FCC, no Pb, Weee, RoHS
How does the iRippit™
iRippit’s patented robotic arm picks a blank disc from the input bin.
The disc is placed into the SONY™ CD/DVD burner.
Your project's files are copied and burned onto the disc.
The robotic arm picks the disc from the Sony™ burner and places it into the reject bin or output bin.
Who needs the iRippit™
- iRippit is a ‘must have’ for any enterprise size corporation in Government, Education, Health Care, Corporate Religious institutions and other vertical presentation marketing companies.
- Any user that requires distribution of information either externally to clients, or internally to employees of their firm.
- Any individual wishing to make copies of personal CDs or DVDs.
Why the iRippit™?
- The best priced duplicator in its class.
- Allows unattended duplication of up to 50 CDs or DVDs at a time, while most units are 25 maximum in the same class.
- Only duplicator with detection of non-completed or “bad burn” discs.
- A green product fully designed and engineered in North America
- The most economical product for archiving data on media
After you have made a CD or DVD you need to print a label on it. Ask about our DVD CD Printers or click here